World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor -->

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

elvis said ambition is a dream with a v8 engine

for so long I've been told to give it up, to get a job and stop dreaming of what I'm dreaming of. maybe if I was more like you I'd have a single thing to say, I could look foward to...I could look forward to. I'm not the same kid that I used to be but I still got the same philosophy. if growing up is giving in then count on me to count myself out. getting sued by my friends taught me that I can't pretend that I'm immune to the rules of adulthood. I'd rather be a starving artist than a wealthy critic. I'd rather be a space cadet than bitter and jaded, braid dead and rewarded for it....like everyone else my age is. I'm not the same kid, I'm not the same child. I may still be a prick but at least I'm not a prick in denial. I wake up late just to miss the whole day in this putrid spew that I call my bedroom. putting on clothes just to take them off in a couple of hours....why the fuck do I bother? I want to ride this train and hope it never stops. this is all I have, it's all I want.

No comments :

Post a Comment