World Of Warcraft, WoW Hand Armor -->

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paint The Roses Red

So! It's literally impossible to find red eyeshadow. Weird, right? You'd think it wouldn't be THAT hard to come across....but it is. Which is exactly why I didn't even buy red eyeshadow the other day when I went on my Sephora shopping haul. Instead, I found MAKE UP FOR EVER's blush powder in matte red. I'm very pleased with the outcome of it too but still a little confused as to how on earth this is considered blush. It's very pigmented and you don't need a lot at all. In fact if you put too much on you might look a little insane. I can't imagine someone wanting this colour on their cheeks, but maybe for a darker complexion it works better. Anyways, this is what I ended up doing with it so far. Depending on what works better I might use it for my Red Queen makeup look I plan on doing soon. Now that I have a blog and a makeupbee account, definitely expect tutorials and makeup looks from me more often! xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment